2015-16 Mtn Arts Performance Series
Mountain Arts Performing Series at Gould Academy
1. Theater at Monmouth - October 13, 2015 @ 7pm
2. Donald Knaack- The Junk Man - January 12, 2016 @ 7pm
3. Synchronicity - April 5, 2016 @ 7pm
Please check Programs for Performing Arts page for more information
2016 Bethel Art Fair
Mahoosuc Arts Council is pleased to announce that we are collaborating with the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce to organize the 2016 Bethel Art Fair on July 2, 2016. For vendor applications and schedule updates as they become available, visit www.bethelartfair.com.
For information, contact the chamber at (207) 824-2282 or via email.
FREE CONCERTS IN AUGUST
The 2015-16 Mountain Arts Guide is available now
The lovely artwork of Melody and Garrett Bonnema is featured.
Recipent of the 2011 Dirigo Award for Nonprofit Excellence, the Mahoosuc Arts Council is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization supporting the advancement of the arts and humanities in the adult communities and schools systems of the Greater Bethel Area since 1986.
Council Executive Director Aranka Matolcsy (far left) and Board Chair Tera Ingraham (second from right) present Outstanding Service Awards to board members Melanie Ellsworth (left of center), Kathy Hodsdon (center) and Linda Stowell (far right)
We Are Proud Members
- Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bethel Nonprofit Collaborative
- Maine Alliance for Arts Education
- Arts Presenters of Northern New England
- Maine Assication of Nonprofits